Roles & Responsibilities
- Establish policy, methodologies and system for yield enhancement, DFR, systems maintenance and technology introduction/development (NPI).
- Manage, direct and develop Final testing capabilities, both technically and professionally. Define coaching, development and training programs for engineers and technicians.
- Define control systems to support high volume manufacturing in two manufacturing sites by assuring stable in-control product yield.
- Direct technology improvement and yield enhancement activities to ensure high quality and world-class yields.
- Work with Equipment, Process engineering and Production groups to achieve goals.
– A degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics. Familiarity with electro-optics is preferred.
– At least 2 years’ managerial experience of engineering groups.
– Strong understanding of engineering capabilities as problem solving methods, yield improvement, etc.
– Strong leadership and coaching skills
– Team player and service oriented
– High level of English
– Ability to work under pressure and changing environment
– Excellent communication and presentation skills