Roles and Responsibilities:
The chosen person will be responsible for leading the System Engineering effort of developing a high end transceiver. The responsibilities include system design, integration, functional experiments and testing, transfer and support to engineering.
- Sc. Degree in Electrical Engineering or System engineering
- The position requires knowledge in communications and/or electro-optic systems.
- Prior familiarity with optical communication components and systems is an advantage, as is prior experience with advanced modulation formats.
- Excellent analytical skills, hands-on experience and a system approach.
- Multi-disciplinary attitude is a must.
- Simulation and board design skills are an advantage, as is prior experience with signal processing.
The position is full time, at the company headquarters in Yokneam.
Reports to the Products Group Leader, under the CTO.
ColorChip is an equal opportunity employer. All positions are relevant regardless of gender, religion, or race.